Sunday, March 10, 2013

And I was running....

Hey Buddy,

I just wanted to write you a quick note to tell you about something your daddy is going to be doing in support of you next weekend. There is a little 5k race here in Cincinnati every year that supports the American Heart Association and I have meant to run it more times than one. I have always come up with a reason not to though but this year that stops. This year I am going to get my butt out there and run. I know that a lot of your friends have been asking questions about what they can do to help you or donate to your cause and mommy and I are working on that right now (hopefully we will have some sort of account/trust/something set up this week) but this is one way that people can support heart health and heart research. I know a lot of people have some plans for fund raisers to support you specifically but this is something that will support the cause that you and all of your friends from the CICU (and many many more). So anyone who wants to come out and run with me or even just donate to your cause you can get more info here. http://cincinnati.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1024975&supId=null

Sorry its such a short note tonight but I promise there will be more come. Keep up the good work and the big smiles you have been sharing with mommy and I today.

We love you Connor.

- Daddy

1 comment:

Michael McNair said...

Ok, so you are going to run. Are you also going to complain? :)