Saturday, October 6, 2012

Brand new day...

Good Morning Sunshine -

That is what your mammaw used to say to me when I would wake up in the mornings and it always made me smile. Still does actually.

So last night was a bit of a rough one with some fevers kicking around but you managed to beat them off and are doing much better today. You started the morning with what looked to me like a little bit of a smile even, and that made daddy pretty happy. I just talked to the doctors again (I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on their Christmas card list at this rate) and they said they are happy with how you are doing and hoping to take that little annoying tube out of your mouth today. Mommy and daddy are a little scared about that but I know you will do great, you always do.

So hopefully today starts not only a brand new day but a new type of day for us here with you. Do you know why that is little man? Well with this tube out we should be able to play with you more and even get a chance to hold you. I can't tell you how excited we are about that. We can't wait to snuggle with our little man. So lets all cross our fingers and hope that you just pick up this breathing thing quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Love you Connor.

- Daddy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers, hope, faith, hugs, love, and more are sent your way. Tell Connor that GiGi loves him and misses his face and good grip.

Unknown said...

Love, hugs, prayers, faith, and hope are sent your way every minute. Give Connor a sweet kiss from his GiGi.

Mrs. Cahill's Room 110 said...

Fingers crossed for a great day. Keep us posted! Thinking of all of you!