Connor,
Hey there little man. You and I are going to have a little bit of a different talk tonight. I want to share something with you about what is going on out in the rest of the world. Right now all along the east coast of our beloved country there is a storm that is ravaging the cities and towns there and leaving lots and lots of people in need. There are people losing their homes, their belongings, their pets, even some who are losing their loved ones. All of these people are going through some really tough times and this is just the beginning of what they will go through in the coming months.
So even though mommy and daddy are still here with you and our primary focus is (and always will be) you, we would like to take a minute so that the three of us can ask for help praying for all of the people being affected by hurricane (now some sort of storm) Sandy. So everyone out there reading this note tonight, join Connor and his mommy and daddy as we pray for God's hands to hold on to all of the people out there feeling the wrath of Sandy. We have been blessed with hundreds and thousands of prayers and tonight we want to point those prayers eastward.
This is your first big national event buddy, and it is going to be something people will talk about for a very very long time, so soak it up and send your thoughts and prayers out tonight. I know you are probably napping but I also know that with that big heart of yours there is plenty of love going out to all of those in need.
Get some rest tonight little man, sweet dreams.
I love you Connor.
- Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment