Monday, October 1, 2012

Mommy's note...

Mommy asked me to write a little something for her since she was too worn our to get on the computer so here you go:

Hey there little Tot (that has been your name for the last 8 months you know) -

I hope you know just how much your mommy loves you and just how special you are to me in every possible way. I know I can't be with you all the time right now and I'm sorry for that. Trust me though, you are with me every second of every day, just like you have been for months now. I am working hard to get all healed up and healthy so I can come spend my days with you and daddy and we can walk down this path together as a family. It won't be long, I'll be ready soon. But until then I want you to know that you are my world and my life, you are the most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined and every time I look at you or even think of your perfect little face I well up with tears of joy. You are my little boy, my tot, and I thank God for getting you here to us.

I love you with all of my heart Connor.

- Mommy


No comments: