Hey there little man,
I just wanted to write you a quick note and tell you Happy Birthday. Today you turn one month old. It may not seem like such a big deal but believe me when I tell you that it is a HUGE deal. One month ago today we didn't know if we would still have you with us right now but you have proven just how tough you are and just how much prayer and love can do for a strong-willed little fella like you.
I know mommy has a lot she would like to tell you about the last few days so I won't say much on here right now. We tried to send you a note last night but we couldn't get onto the internet (you will see that this is a pain the in butt on a semi-regular basis) so we couldn't send your letters. But just so you know you are doing great. Your nurse just told me that you had a good night and you are looking more and more like yourself every time I see you. Keep up the good work little man. I'll write you some more soon.
I love you Connor.
- Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment