Good Morning Little Buddy -
I just wanted to write you a quick note this morning and tell you just how impressed I am that you somehow fill me with hope and renewed strength every morning. After yesterday I was feeling a bit worn but with just one look at your beautiful little face this morning I found my strength renewed and my hope alive again. You sleep so peacefully and make the cutest faces when you dream and its those dreams and the faces they bring out in you that fill me with hope.
I can see you playing with toys or running around the house with Ollie and Lexi just giggling and I know that your mom and I can make it through today to get you to tomorrow. Thank you son, for everything you are already giving me.
Love you.
- Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment