Hey there Connor -
Daddy wanted to write you a quick note. We are having a few more problems today and some of your numbers don't look very good right now but you are still holding on like the hero your mommy and I know you are. We have a big meeting with the doctors in a little bit and we need all the strength and support we can get right now. Luckily we have you little man. Even though we are the parents and we are supposed to be the ones holding you up and making you stronger I keep thinking it is the other way around and that you are the one keeping us going. Right now you are holding your mommy close and telling her its going to be ok.
Thank goodness for you and your strength Connor. You continue to amaze mommy and I with just how much fight you have inside you. I know we say it a lot but you are our hero, our reason to breathe, our strength.
We love you Connor.
- Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment