Friday, October 19, 2012

Snuggles...

Connor,

Mommy and I are pretty tired today. Not from doctors visits or from tests or long periods of waiting. Not from you being fussy or even from you playing all day. Mommy and I are tired because its been a long few weeks and I think we are starting to feel a little bit worn out. Lucky for us we did get a shot of rejuvenation today, the kind that only a mommy and a daddy can understand.
 Mommy and daddy got to hold you again today. For a long time too. You are pretty special, because snuggling up with you was enough to brighten us both up and give us the strength to keep on trucking. We signed the paperwork for your surgery on Monday right after we finished holding you and now we have a plan and a date and the right team for the job.

And do you know what that means? That means we are moving in the right direction. Toward more time snuggling and eventually some time snuggling at home. together. You just hang in there and keep on growing little man, you are almost to that seven pound goal we talked about and you still have two more full days to go. Sleep tight son, sweet dreams.

I love you Connor.

- Daddy

No comments: