Daddy is writing another little note for mommy since he forgot to show her how to get into the blog again...
Hey there little man -
I just wanted to send you a little note tonight to tell you a few things about mommies and their tears. You see Connor, mommies cry for all kinds of reasons but most of those reasons have to do with their little babies. Today you saw your mommy cry some and I am sure that scared you a little bit and mommy is sorry that it scared you. But remember this little man, every tear that fell from mommy's eyes today represented how much I love you. Those little drops weren't something to be scared of or sad about, they were little messages from me to you and each one said "I love you Connor, with all of my heart". And if you can remember that then you will one day know just how much mommies love their little boys and why when I see you, when I leave you, when I touch you, when I say your name, I have so much love in me that a little bit leaks out when I think about you.
Now you go get some rest and your mommy will too and tomorrow we can read some more of those books all your wonderful family members brought for us.
I love you little Tot, little Connor,
- Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment